How to visit Vietnam with 15 days of free Visa for citizens of Spain
From 1 July, 2015, all Spanish passport holders travelling for tourism or business can enter Vietnam for a maximum of 15 days without a visa. To get free visa, you just use your passport and visit Vietnam. You can enter Vietnam by any ports from Air by airplane to Land by bus, train… or Sea by ship, cruise…
When you arrive Vietnam, please directly come to Immigration Check-in counter to get the blue stamp into your passport. This stamp will say that you can stay in Vietnam for 15 days from your arrival date.
No cost and no other documents are required.
How to apply Vietnam visa for citizens of Spain in Thailand
This section explains how citizens of Spain who currently travel or do businesses in Thailand want to get a Visa to visit Vietnam in case of staying Vietnam for periods of longer than 15 days or wishing to re-enter Vietnam within 30 days of departure.
If you hold passport of Spain, you have two options to apply for Vietnam visa in Thailand.
- Issuing unit: Vietnam Immigration Department in Vietnam
- Processing time: 1 – 2 working days
- No passport send-off
HOW TO APPLY VIETNAM VISA ONLINE?
Fill in the secured Vietnam visa application form online with required information such as your full name, date of birth, passport number, arrival date… You are required to enter the exact personal information of the applicant(s) in order for the Immigration Department to issue Visa Approval Letter.
Please double check to ensure the information is correct. Then process to make payment for the service fee. You can make payment with your Credit/ Debit Card /PayPal or pay via Western Union.
The cost for Vietnam visa on arrival includes:
- Visa service fee (we charge you for the service fee) and,
- Visa stamping fee (paid to custom officials at airports when you arrive Vietnam)
After submitting your Visa Application, what you do is:
- Wait for 2 working days (normal service) or 1 working day or 4 hours / 8 hours working (urgent cases) to get your Visa Approval Letter issued by Vietnam Immigration Department via email
- Print the visa approval letter out together with the Vietnamese Visa application form (You may download it here)
2. Apply for Vietnam Visa at Vietnam Embassy in Thailand
Citizens of Spain can also come to Vietnam embassy in Thailand to apply Vietnam Visa by yourselves. You may click here to find the address of Vietnam embassy in Thailand
The following documents are required for each visa application:
- The Vietnam visa code (If required)
- Original Passport (with at least 01 month validity from the date of leaving Vietnam)
- One completed application form for a Vietnam visa (Contact the embassy or consulate for this form)
- One passport sized photo of 4×6 cm (attached to the application)
- Visa fees
* Sometimes Flight return ticket and Hotel booking reservation or tour itinerary are required. Please check these information with the embassy to know further information.
How to apply Vietnam Visa code?
To apply the Vietnam visa code, please click here to apply online. At “Arrival airport” you click to change into “Embassy Visa” and choose Hong Kong. You will get the Visa approval letter after 1 or 2 working days. With this letter you can use to get the visa at Vietnam embassy in Thailand.
You can also click here to apply at Vietnam embassy Visa.